Located on the second floor, The Wilkinson Room is an intimate corner room equipped with a fireplace, carved mahogany king-size bed, and private bath with walk-in shower.
The furnishings include an upholstered chair, a desk, and windows on two sides of the house.
This room has continued to please its visitors who travel from afar and is one of our most popular rooms.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rooms in the Main House accommodate 2 adults. If you are seeking arrangements for yourself and anyone younger than 18, please check out our “Family Friendly” Carriage House.
- Our rates listed above do not include 13% sales & occupancy tax.
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
- Cookies, sweets, fresh fruit and beverages available
- Complimentary FULL Breakfast for each room in the inn
- Fireplaces in many rooms
- Wired and Wireless High-Speed Internet
- Fax and copy facilities are available
- Flat panel HDTV’s with Expanded Cable Channels
- Private bathrooms with tubs, showers, whirlpool tub or claw-foot tubs & showers
- Unique Victorian décor
- Extra pillows and blankets available
- Personal toiletries, shampoos, soaps, etc.
- Hair dryers, irons and ironing boards
- Three Zone/floor CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING (No window units)
- Large front porch and attached Gazebo for your relaxing pleasure.
- Eleven(11) parking spots in our private off street lot. Enough for all 11 rooms.
- Beautiful gardens with multiple outside seating areas
- All linens are very plush and of a high thread count