$145 - $179
Located on the second floor, The Bosse-Bryan Room is our coziest, most intimate room at the inn.
This room is graciously decorated in navy blue chinz wall covering and is furnished in white wicker furniture.
The double-size bed is perfect for those who enjoy cuddling, or for the solo traveler. The bath is a combination of a claw foot tub (original to the home).
2019 Seasonal Rates: Mon-Thur Fri-Sun
Jan 01 - Jan 31 $145 $145
Feb 01 -Mar 31 $145 $160
Apr 01-Sept 30 $160 $160
Oct 01- Oct 31 $170 $170
Nov 01- Dec 31 $160 $160
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rooms in the Main House accommodate 2 adults. If you are seeking arrangements for yourself and anyone younger than 18, please check out our “Family Friendly” Carriage House.
- Our rates listed above do not include the 13% sales & occupancy tax.
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
Special packages and seasonal rates available.
- Cookies, sweets, fresh fruit and beverages available
- Complimentary FULL Breakfast for each room in the inn
- Fireplaces in many rooms
- Wired and Wireless High-Speed Internet
- Fax and copy facilities are available
- Flat panel HDTV’s with Expanded Cable Channels
- Private bathrooms with tubs, showers, whirlpool tub or claw-foot tubs & showers
- Unique Victorian décor
- Extra pillows and blankets available
- Personal toiletries, shampoos, soaps, etc.
- Hair dryers, irons and ironing boards
- Three Zone/floor CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING (No window units)
- Large front porch and attached Gazebo for your relaxing pleasure.
- Eleven(11) parking spots in our private off street lot. Enough for all 11 rooms.
- Beautiful gardens with multiple outside seating areas
- All linens are very plush and of a high thread count