General info and cancellations
Bed & Breakfast Reservation Policies
- Rates apply to single or double occupancy.
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay or 50% of the entire stay guarantees your reservation and is required.
- The 1899 Wright Inn & Carriage House provides romantic North Carolina bed & breakfast accommodations.
- We do not accept guests under the age of 18 in the main house.
- Our Carriage House is available for families traveling with children of all ages.
- JUST AS A REMINDER—as stated on the website—The Carriage House is provided with a CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST. There is a complete kitchen should you want to prepare a hot specialty of your own choosing.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed in the inn or the Carriage House.
- Rates may change without notice.
- The Wright Inn and Carriage House is a non-smoking facility, however Smoking is permitted in select outside areas.
- Check-in 3-7pm. Notify innkeeper as soon as possible should you require an arrival later than 7:00 p.m.
- Check-out 11a.m.
Bed & Breakfast Cancellation Policies
- The deposit on your reservation will be forfeited if you arrive after the date(s) reserved or depart before the final date of reservation. Refunds will only be made (minus a $25.00 processing fee), if cancelled or changed fourteen (14) or more days in advance of arrival date or, if less than fourteen days, the room is reserved by another party. Should a cancellation request be received less than 2 days prior to the date of arrival and we cannot re-book the room, the full amount of the complete reservation is your responsibility and will be charged. This charge is non-refundable.
- A 30-day cancellation policy is in effect for Special Events, the month of October, and other holiday periods–i.e. New Year’s Eve and Day, Valentine’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Please understand that your deposit insures that your accommodations will be available as confirmed and also insures us that the accommodations are sold as confirmed.
- Situations sometimes arise that force you to cancel your plans less than fourteen days in advance. While we most certainly sympathize, we must maintain a business policy. Your deposit will not be refunded unless the room is reserved by another party.
Cancel a Reservation
To cancel or modify an existing reservation, please call us at (828) 251-0789 or use our contact form.