Located on the first floor, The Wright Suite is a large guestroom with a carved mahogany king-size bed across from a warm, radiant fireplace. The bed in this suite is original to the home.
The bathing facilities offer a combination of tub and shower, and you have the distinct advantage of having breakfast served in the privacy of your own breakfast room, which is adjacent to the gazebo front porch.
This room is loaded with intimacy and is designed to spoil those who deserve to be! Furnishings in this room include a fainting couch, 2 “period” armchairs, a writing desk, and several large, elegantly draped windows.
Experience An Elegant 3 Diamond Asheville Bed and Breakfast Inn.
2016 Seasonal Rates: Mon-Thur Fri-Sun
Jan 01 - Feb 11 $195 $195
Feb 12 -Mar 30 $195 $215
Apr 01-Sept 30 $225 $245
Oct 01- Oct 31 $245 $245
Nov 01- Dec 31 $225 $245
Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Our rates listed above do not include the 13% sales & occupancy tax.
- Mid-week special rates do not apply to holidays.
- No discounts will be applied to the special mid week rates, any holidays, or the month of October.
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
- Cookies, sweets, fresh fruit and beverages available
- Complimentary FULL Breakfast for each room in the inn
- Fireplaces in many rooms
- Wired and Wireless High-Speed Internet
- Fax and copy facilities are available
- Flat panel HDTV’s with Expanded Cable Channels
- Private bathrooms with tubs, showers, whirlpool tub or claw-foot tubs & showers
- Unique Victorian décor
- Extra pillows and blankets available
- Personal toiletries, shampoos, soaps, etc.
- Hair dryers, irons and ironing boards
- Three Zone/floor CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING (No window units)
- Large front porch and attached Gazebo for your relaxing pleasure.
- Eleven(11) parking spots in our private off street lot. Enough for all 11 rooms.
- Beautiful gardens with multiple outside seating areas
- All linens are very plush and of a high thread count